Beattie Dukelow Electrical
We are a proud locally owned and operated company originally based out of Spencerville, Ontario now located in Maynard, Ontario.
Servicing Eastern Ontario, Beattie Dukelow Electrical Inc. specializes in all your electrical needs including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, or Agricultural services. Contact us today for more information, or to request a quote.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive range of electrical services for residential
and commercial properties at a reasonable price.
Beattie Dukelow Electrical only uses the most up to date equipment and technology. We pride ourselves on always following and adjusting to new trends.
Skilled & Trained
All of our employees are highly experienced, fully trained and certified. We develop employees through the apprenticeship program to the journeymen stage.
Fast & Reliable
Beattie Dukelow Electrical offers fast and reliable service. With years of experience, we are able to service and troubleshoot different situations.
Off Grid & Solar
Want to go off the grid? We can help with that. We offer solar and generator options to meet your needs.
With our AutoCad certified employees we can offer residential electrical design. This will help with your new home, or current renovation projects.
At Beattie Dukelow Electrical no project is too small or too big for us to take on. We are up to the task for a wide range of projects.
Beattie Dukelow Electrical has a team of professionally trained and certified electricians. We think of our team as a work family.
My home is costing a lot in hydro, what can I do?
- Reduce electronic power consumption. Keeping TVs, computers, phones, etc. plugged in all day draws electricity.
- Use LED bulbs. Switching to LED bulbs can cut your electricity use by up to 75%.
- Use a programmable thermostat. Setting your thermostat to a lower temperature while sleeping and then higher during the day can reduce costs by 10%.
- Run appliances during off-peak times. Wait to run your dishwasher and save half the cost of electricity. Use toaster or microwave instead of the electric stove.
- Switch to cold water for laundry and clothes lines. Using cold water and running during off-peak times can save you 20%. Using the air to dry your clothes can have a huge savings.
- Check out our list of popular Energy Saving Solutions